Abdominal pain is a common condition that occurs due to a number of reasons which range from food intolerance to bacterial infection. It can also be because of an underlying condition that might have gone unnoticed. While it is normal if it occurs once in a while, persistent pain or pain with cycles needs medical attention.
Finding medical assistance is important to stay safe from worsened conditions. Medvisit telemedicine services are at your disposal 24/7. Our doctors will provide you over-the-phone and on-call house visit for evaluating and treating your condition.
Types Of Abdominal Pain
While abdominal pain is a common condition, it shows variety in its projection. Common types of abdominal pains include the following:
3. Lactose intolerance
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
5. Ulcerative colitis
Here are some of the common symptoms of Abdominal Pain. You must book an appointment with Medvisit if you happen to experience any of these:
- You experience severe belly pain, or your pain lasts quite a few days.
- You experience nausea with fever and have trouble keeping the food down for many days.
- You notice bloody stools.
- You feel hurt while peeing.
- You notice blood in the urine
- You are unable to pass stools, especially when you vomit.
- You went through an injury to your belly some days prior to the pain starting.
- Your heartburn doesn’t get better with over-the-counter medicines or trouble you longer than 2 weeks.
How Can Medivisit Help You?
While it is normal if abdominal pain occurs once in a while, persistent pain or pain with cycles needs medical attention. Moreover, abdominal pain can be a symptom of many health-related issues. Therefore, it is highly important to not take any risks by going for self-medication as it might aggravate the already present condition.
If you notice any of the symptoms above, you must seek medical attention. Professionals in healthcare will systematically evaluate your condition based on your symptoms and history. After you are prescribed the right medications and protocol, you are required to follow the instructions from your medical doctor until the condition is solved.
At Medvisit, we connect you to doctors who will take your history, evaluate your symptoms, and provide you with the best medical advice you need to get rid of abdominal pain. We have English speaking doctors if you need one. Your Medvisit doctor will also arrange for any test or emergency medical care at the nearest medical facility.