Eczema, Different Types Of And Their Symptoms
Eczema is one of those skin conditions in which a person can feel severe inflammation, redness, blisters, itchiness, and even leakage from veins. According to science and doctors in Barcelona, it is a skin condition that creates an allergic reaction on the skin surface, affecting a person’s daily life.
Usually, this is more common in children than adults, but it doesn’t mean that adults cannot get it. According to some studies, this skin condition can also develop in adults, and in that case, it can be more severe.
No permanent treatment is there for this condition, but there are some medications that can control skin inflammation. If you have this medical issue, you must visit Medvisit as soon as possible for lifestyle guidance and proper medications from our English-speaking doctors.
What are the common symptoms of Eczema?
- You’ll feel skin inflammation
- Itchiness and redness on the skin surface
- Your skin will look badly chapped or red.
- You can have painful blisters.
- In some severe cases, your skin may get cracked or bleed.
What are the several types of Eczema and their common symptoms?
There are 7 types of Eczema. Here we will discuss each type along with the most common symptoms of that classification. Let’s start.
It is the most common classification that usually can be seen in children, and with age, it goes milder.
- Small and fluid-stuffed bumps on the skin
- Skin gates infected if scratched
- The texture or color after affected areas changes.
This is usually caused by a reaction to any substances that you touch. There are two more types of this classification. One is Allergic contact dermatitis, an immune response to different substances such as metal. Another one is irritant contact dermatitis which can occur when your skin comes across any chemical or other substance.
- Itchy bumps
- Skin inflammation
- Skin may feel scaly over time.
This classification is more common in women and causes small blisters on hands and feet.
- Fluid-filled blisters on hand and feet
- Cracked skin
This classification only affects the hand and usually happens to people who come across the chemical substances more often.
- Red, itchy, and pigmented skin
- Small blisters.
This classification can cause thick and scaly patches on the skin.
- Dark and scaly patches on the skin
- The patches can get itchy and also can bleed if you scratch them.
This classification causes round and coin-shaped spots on the skin.
- Round, scaly and itchy patches on skin
In this classification, fluid can leak out of weakened veins on the skin surface.
- Red or darker skin tone
- Itchiness and pain in the affected area
If you have any of these symptoms, contact your doctor in Barcelona as soon as possible.
You can always rely on Medvisit as we have the most reliable doctors in Barcelona who can help you with the most advanced medications and guidance. You can easily book your appointment with knowledgeable and experienced English-speaking doctors in Barcelona.